What Is Pay Per Click (PPC)?
PPC is a straightforward idea – businesses and individuals are able to buy premium listings from search engines such as Google and Bing. The paid listings typically appear both above and below the organic (or natural) results in the search engines, with the advantage being, potential customers will see your advert thanks to its prominent placement. Every time a user clicks on your listing, you will pay the search engine the agreed amount.
It Works By Bidding On Keywords
Adverts and specific keywords are sold at auction, a business or individual can place a bid as to how much they wish to pay for their campaign's clicks. Whoever bids the most, has the best chance of reaching the top position in the search engine, providing their quality score reaches the search engine's standards. Quality scoring is used by Google and Bing and it refers to the overall quality of the advert and the page to which it points to.
Building Your Campaign
Our professional team are experts in PPC management and can build you a tailored campaign, taking care of everything from start to finish and driving targeted quality traffic to your website. We will make sure you are bidding on the right keywords, and your adverts meet quality standards.
Why Use PPC?
- A great way to get visitors to your site when business needs a boost
- Generates leads – potentially improving sales
- Extremely fast – capable of generating immediate traffic
- Excellent brand, service and product awareness
Let's discuss how Pay Per Click can help your business.
Paid Reach For Social Media
It is becoming increasingly important for businesses to use paid reach on social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and other networks. Organic reach on these platforms has seen a huge decline, especially so on Facebook – in fact, Facebook makes no secret of the fact that the potential reach of a business page is limited unless it is paid for. The team at Siruss has experience in managing paid social campaigns for multiple businesses.
Benefits of Using Paid Reach on Social Media
- Paying will boost your page and its posts creating more business leads and revenue
- Allow you to select your target audience
- Your budget will determine how many businesses you will reach
- Paid reach allows you to target a new audience that has not previously ‘liked’ or ‘followed’ your page
- Facebook provides an estimation on the size of the audience you will reach based on your budget allocation
Siruss can build, promote and manage your business's online presence across social media platforms – using continuous monitoring to see where engagement can be improved.